The Taney County Health Department (TCHD) confirmed a 34th case of COVID-19 in the county.
The newest case is not connected to any previous case, therefore it is considered to be a case of community spread. The individual is isolated in their home and was at the time of diagnosis. All close contacts are being notified.
TCHD officials were also notified about a visitor who symptomatic while visiting. They visited the following public locations while in Branson:
June 15th or 16th
- 3-4 p.m. Freddy’s drive through (masked)
- 3-4 p.m. Steak-n-Shake drive through (masked)
- Time unknown Shell Station on Green Mountain Drive (masked)
- 4:30 p.m. Walgreens (masked)
- 3-4 p.m. Panera pick up (masked)
TCHD officials are reminding residents and visitors to wear masks to help protect themselves, practice social distancing, and practice good hygiene.