Cox Employees Pay Electric Bill for Ventilator Dependent Patient

Three employees of CoxHealth took their care of a Cox patient to the next level when a non-medical issue put the patient’s life in danger.

Two paramedics were sent to a patient’s home because their ventilator had been running on battery power and was in desperate need of recharging. When Kevin Graham and Roger Bennett arrived at the home, they found that the power to the home had been cut off by City Utilities because of an overdue bill of 192 dollars.

Graham and Bennett reported the situation to their supervisor, Greg Moore, and the three men split the cost of the bill to get the power back on for the home and the patient.

Reader Comments