The Victory Mission has put out a call for volunteers for a variety of holiday outreaches.
Here are the list of volunteer opportunities:
Intake for Holiday Baskets: October 28th, 1 to 4 p.m., October 30th, 4 to 7 p.m., and November 1st, 1 to 4 p.m.
Packing Thanksgiving Baskets: November 22nd, 9am to Noon.
Delivery of Thanksgiving Baskets: November 23rd, 9 a.m..Multiple opportunities at the Citywide Thanksgiving Dinner:
- Kitchen Team (18 and up only) – plate food & assist with cleanup
- Server Team – bring food to tables and refill drinks
- Greeter Team – greet and seat guests
- Table Host Team – host table and engage with guests
Delivery of Christmas Baskets, December 14th, 9 a.m..
Serve at Victory Mission Christmas Eve Dinner, 4:30 to 7 p.m..
There are also opportunities to serve at community dinners that Victory Mission is doing in partnership with two area churches:
- Passion Assembly, November 27th, 5 to 8 p.m..
- Freshwater Church, December 14th, 2 to 8:30 p.m. at Williams Elementary School
- Passion Assembly, December 22nd, 5 to 8 p.m..
Anyone interested in volunteering should contact Victory Mission at firstname.lastname@example.org.