The Taney County Health Department has announced a half-dozen public exposures connected to newly confirmed cases of COVID-19.
The exposures reported by the TCHD are:
Friday, July 17th
- 9:30 pm-10:30 pm YMCA Hollister (masked but not for class)
- 1:00-1:30 pm VF Store (masked)
- Harter House, unsure of time (masked)
Monday July, 20th
- 12:00 pm Lloyd’s Electric (masked)
- 1:00 pm O’Reilly’s (masked)
- 10:00 am Sunfest (masked)
If you were in any of these locations, you are considered to be at low-risk for COVID-19, and you should monitor for symptoms. If you begin to show symptoms, self-isolate and call your primary care provider.
If you need more information, contact the Taney County Health Department at 417-334-4544.