The Christian County Health Department (CCHD) has announced a number of new public exposures by newly diagnosed COVID-19 patients.
If you were in any of the below locations, you are at low risk for contracting the virus that causes COVID-19, but should monitor for symptoms:
• June 26: ALDI in Nixa from 12:00-12:15 p. m. (infections, no symptoms, and no mask)
• June 27: Lowe’s in Ozark from 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p. m. (infectious, no symptoms, and masked)
• June 27: Century Lanes in Nixa from 8:00-10:00 p.m. (infectious, no symptoms, and no mask)
• June 28: Prima’s Mexican Kitchen in Ozark from 1:00-1:45 p.m. (infectious, symptomatic, and no mask)
• June 29: Handyman Rentals in Nixa from 7:00-7:20 a.m. (symptomatic and no mask)
• June 29: Nixa Livestock Café’ in Nixa from 7:30-8:00 a.m. (symptomatic and no mask)
• June 30: Lowe’s in Ozark from 2:00-11:00 p.m. (symptomatic and masked)
• July 1: Ozark Christian County Day of Prayer at the Ozark Square around 7:30 a.m. (exact length of time unknown) (infectious, symptomatic, and no mask)
If you begin to show signs of COVID-19, self-quarantine and contact your primary care provider or CCHD at 417-581-7285.
CCHD officials are asking residents to not go out if they’re sick as that is trending as the biggest manner of transmission in the Ozarks.