Taney County Health Department officials announced late Friday night a new series of public exposures within the county connected to newly confirmed cases of COVID-19.
TCHD officials say 12 new cases were confirmed on Friday. The total number of confirmed cases for the county is 79, and that most of the new cases are considered to be community spread.
The latest exposures are connected to six new COVID-19 infected persons:
SATURDAY, JUNE 27TH
- 10:30 am – 7:30 pm Smith Creek Moonshine at Tanger Outlet Mall (masked)
SUNDAY, JUNE 28TH
- Morning Walmart Super Center at Branson Hills (masked)
MONDAY, JUNE 29TH
- 4:45 am – 2:45 pm Scooters in Forsyth (masked)
- 10:30 am – 4:00 pm Smith Creek Moonshine at Tanger Outlet Mall (masked)
- 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm Walmart Super Center at Branson Hills (unmasked)
- 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm Walmart Super Center at Branson Hills (masked)
TUESDAY, JUNE 30TH
- 4:45 am – 7:30 am Scooters in Forsyth (masked)
- 12:30 pm – 12:40 pm Walmart on Hwy 76 (masked)
- Early afternoon Pancho Villa, Branson (unmasked)
- Afternoon YMCA, Hollister (unmasked)
WEDNESDAY, JULY 1ST
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Smith Creek Moonshine at Branson Landing (masked)
TCHD officials are telling anyone in those locations while they are at low risk for contracting the virus that causes COVID-19, they should self-monitor for symptoms. If you show signs of the disease, contact your primary care provider or the Taney County Health Department.