The Taney County Health Department (TCHD) is reporting a series of public exposures related to six new confirmed cases of COVID-19.
The new cases bring the county’s total to 63 confirmed cases.
The exposures include multiple stores within the Tanger Outlet Mall:
Sunday June 21st
- 10 am White Valley River Church (The River) in Forsyth, MO (unmasked)
- 11:30-12:30 pm White River Fish House on the Branson Landing from 11:30-12:30pm (unmasked)
Tuesday, June 23rd
- 3:00 pm Lowe’s (masked)
- 3:00-4:00 pm Big Whiskey’s (unmasked)
- 11:30-3:30 Tanger Outlet Mall (unmasked): Tori Burch, Kate Spade, Gap, Old Navy, Bath and Body Works, and Vera Bradley
- 4:00-9:00 pm Black Oak grill on the Branson Landing (masked)
Wednesday, June 24th
- 1:45 pm TJ Maxx (masked)
- 2:00-2:30 pm Target (masked)
- 2:45- 3:30 pm Walmart Super Center on Branson Hills (masked)
- 5:00-9:00 pm Black Oak grill on the Branson Landing from 5-9pm (masked)
Thursday, June 25th
12:15-1:15 pm Branson’s Center Stage Grille and Kaffee Haus (unmasked)
Friday, June 26th
12:15-1:15 pm Thai Thai (unmasked)
4:30-9:30 pm Waxy O’Shea’s Irish Pub (unmasked)
If you were at any of these locations, you are at low risk for contracting the virus that causes COVID-19, but you should monitor for symptoms. If you begin to show symptoms, self-isolate and contact your primary care provider.
If you need more information, visit the Taney County Health Department website.