Taney County Health Department (TCHD) officials have announced two new cases of COVID-19 and that both cases have at least one public exposure risk.
Both cases are travel related. Close contacts are in the process of being notified and told to quarantine. The cases created the following public exposures:
Friday, June 12th to Friday, June 19th
- McDonald’s- 2214 W Hwy 76 in Branson Morning Drive Thru (unmasked)
- McDonald’s- 515 W Main St in Branson- Evening Drive Thru (unmasked)
- Wendy’s- 510 W main Street in Branson- evening Drive Thru (unmasked)
Saturday, June 13th
- 11 am Walmart Super Center Branson- (unmasked)
Sunday June 14th
- Ye Olde Wash House in Hollister- Mid Morning (unmasked)
- CVS in Branson- Mid Morning (unmasked)
- Sunfest Market in Branson- Mid-morning (unmasked)
Friday, June 19th
- CVS in Branson- After 5 pm (unmasked)
If you were at any of the locations, monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 but you are at low risk. Should symptoms appear, self-quarantine and contact your primary care provider.
If you need more information, contact the Taney County Health Department at 417-334-4544.