Taney County Health Department officials announced three more COVID-19 cases and multiple public exposures on Wednesday afternoon.
The 35th case is a Taney County resident whose close contacts have been notified and there was no public exposure.
The 36th case is a close contact of a case outside Taney County, close contacts are being notified and there were no public exposures.
The 37th case is a Taney County resident who did have at least one public exposure; TCHD officials were also notified of another visitor who has tested positive that had public exposures in the area:
- 8-10 pm Fun Mountain at Big Cedar dinner and bowling (masked)
- 4 pm Top of the Rock Tram (masked)
- 5:15 pm Dinner at Osage Restaurant (unmasked)
- 7:00 pm Top of the Rock Tram (masked)
- 3-4 pm Target for 30 minutes (masked)
- 2:30-6:30 pm Big Cedar Marina (unmasked)
If you were in any of those locations, you are at low risk for contracting the virus that causes COVID-19, but you should monitor for symptoms. If symptoms appear, self-isolate and contact your primary care provider.