The Christian County Sheriff’s Office posted a flyer on Facebook Tuesday alerting the public to a “Day of Prayer” for the Christian County Community.
There will be a public prayer gathering on the Ozark square at 7:30 a.m., there will be a “pray from home” component of the event from 4-6 p.m. that afternoon.
The specific prayer needs listed in the social media posting include:
- County/Cities- Leaders (wisdom for decisions that impact our community)
- Law Enforcement (that they are encouraged, strengthened, and granted wisdom in justly keeping our community safe.)
- Justice System (to dispense justice & mercy in a righteous way)
- Those specifically impacted by Racism in any form (receive hope peace and justice)
- Citizens (to make Godly decisions regarding all of these)
- Health care workers (strength, peace, and protection in giving care to those impacted by Pandemic)
- School Officials (decisions on next school year)
- Those that have become unemployed these last weeks or months.