The Springfield-Greene County Health Department has announced new public exposures of COVID-19 by three newly diagnosed patients.
The exposures took place prior to the patients receiving their COVID-19 diagnosis:
- Thursday, June 11: IHOP at 2647 N Kansas Expy from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. (infectious and symptomatic, not masked)
- Friday, June 12: Longhorn Steakhouse at 3121 S Glenstone from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (infectious and symptomatic, not masked)
- Friday, June 12: Applebee’s Grill + Bar at 2430 N Glenstone from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. (infectious but not symptomatic, masked)
- Saturday, June 13: Worked in multiple areas at Walmart Supercenter in Marshfield from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. (infectious but not symptomatic, masked)
- Sunday, June 14: Hy-Vee at 1720 W Battlefield between 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. for about one hour (infectious but not symptomatic, not masked)
Anyone at those locations should monitor themselves for signs of COVID-19 such as a cough, fever, chills, difficulty breathing, or loss of taste or smell. If those symptoms begin to appear, self-quarantine and call your primary care provier.
A full list of exposures in the last 14 days can be found on the Health Department website.