The Springfield-Greene County Park Board announced they are expanding their hours at various family centers and resuming classes both at the centers and the Cooper Tennis Complex.
The Chesterfield, Dan Kinney, and Doling Family Centers will be open the following hours:
- Monday-Friday, 5:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Sunday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Additional fitness classes are resuming with the new expanded schedule, including early morning workouts. Each facility will be posting schedules on their social media pages.
Social distancing is required for anyone participating in classes or using facilities. Restrooms and locker rooms will be open but drinking fountains continue to be turned off.
Child care services, rentals, and birthday parties continue to be unavailable and congregating in common areas is prohibited.
Indoor pools at Chesterfield and Doling are available:
- Monday-Friday, 6-11 a.m., Adults only
- Monday-Friday 1-6 p.m., All ages open swim
- Saturday, 8 a.m.-noon, Adults only
- Saturday, Noon-3:30, All ages open swim
- Sunday, Noon-4 p.m., All ages open swim
Capacity is limited at both pools per city orders.
The Cooper Tennis Complex will resume classes and lessons on June 3. This includes:
- Adult Beginning and Intermediate Tennis
- Adult Academy
- Cardio Tennis
- Competition 101
- Youth Beginning and Intermediate Tennis
- Future Stars
- Cooper Tennis Academy Prep
- Cooper Tennis Academy Level 1-5 and High Performance
Some programs may take place at Gillenwaters Tennis Complex. Private, semi-private, and small-group lessons are available.