Ozarks Independent is a big believer in supporting our local businesses, charities and artists. It’s in that spirit we present you a list of the live music performances that are taking place this weekend, so you can go out and support our local musicians as the community opens back up from the COVID-19 lockdown.
The list is now curated on the Springfield Gigs N Shows group by Alicia Megee.
Our headline photo is Justin Larkin, performing Friday at Bear Creek Wine Company 6 to 9 p.m. and Saturday at the Paddlewheel in Branson, MO 7 to 11 p.m.
Friday May 22:
- Justin Larkin at Bear Creek Wine Company 6 to 9 p.m.
- Mark Barger at Georgia Mac’s 7 to 10 p.m.
- Shared Psychosis at Twin Bridges Bar and Grill in West Plains, MOi 8 p.m.
- Donnie Ray Stevens at Carrie’s 8 p.m. to Midnight
Saturday May 23:
- Devlin Pierce at Bear Creek Wine Company 2 to 5 p.m.
- Sydadre at Bear Creek Wine Company 5 to 8 p.m.
- Avery Waltz at Hungry Hollow Brewing in Cassville, MO 6 p.m.
- Justin Larkin at the Paddlewheel in Branson, MO 7 to 11 p.m.
- Nathan Bryce at Carrie’s 8 p.m. to Midnight
- Jake Stringer and Better Than Nothing at Just One More in Republic, MO 8 p.m. $5 cover
- Brother Ray and The Sometimes Righteous with O’Neill Blues Family at Murphy’s Pub in Humansville, MO 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
(Headline photo of Justin Larkin from his Facebook page.)