If you missed your shot at fried Oreos a few weeks ago, you have another chance this weekend to get your fairway fix.
The Ozark Empire Fair is opening their concession stands for Fair Food Funday this Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.. Fan of the fair’s unique offerings will drive through the property and concessions staff will bring to your car the items you order.
The menu for what is being called “Fair Food Funday 2.0” is expanded from the first round, but still has fair classics like deep fried Oreos, sidewinder fries, and Little Brown Jugs of root beer.
Here is the menu for the event:
- 8″ Funnel Cakes – $5
- Foot-long Corndogs – $4
- Little Brown Jugs of Root Beer – $4
- Lemonade (with souvenir cup) – $4
- Deep Fried Oreos – $3
- Sidewinder Fries – $3
- Cheese Curds – $3
- Root Beer Floats – $3
If you want a full meal, here are those options:
- Pulled Pork Combo (Sandwich with choice of side)- $10
- Hamburger Combo (Sandwich with choice of side) – $10
- Cheeseburger Combo (Sandwich with choice of side) – $10
- BBQ Burger Combo (Hamburger topped with Pulled Pork with choice of side) – $12
- BBQ Rib Combo (4 bone with choice of side) – $10
- Side Options: Chips or Sidewinder Fries
The Funday will help the Ozark Empire Fair offset some of the losses from not being able to hold events during the COVID-19 lockdown and help fund this year’s Fair. The Fair does not receive federal or state funds for its yearly event.
Customers will be able to park in the Fair’s lots to enjoy their food, they will just be required to be socially distanced from other fair food fans.