Ozark High School had six students place in the top 10 for their categories at the FBLA State Leadership Conference, including one state champion.
Calla Yearta-Southern won the state championship in the Intro to Business Communication competition. Yearta-Southern (pictured above) also placed third in the introduction to Business Procedures event.
The other students who placed in the top 10:
- Ethan Paladino – Sports and Entertainment Management – 3rd
- Nathaniel Kean – Cyber Security – 3rd
- Nathaniel Kean – Networking Concepts – 3rd
- Leah Currence – Hospitality Management – 5th
- Maegan Surface – Hospitality Management – 5th
- Amy Surface – Journalism – 8th
- Amy Surface – Introduction to Business – 9th