The Springfield-Greene County Health Department announced Friday afternoon a series of potential public exposures by a patient infected with the virus that causes COVID-19.
The patient visited five locations while they were symptomatic:
- Saturday, May 2: Aldi at 2847 E. Sunshine around 4:15 pm
- Saturday, May 2: Walmart at 2021 E. Independence around 5 pm
- Monday, May 4: Dined in at Sugarfire Smokehouse at 1730 E. Republic Rd. between 5:30-6:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 5: Dined in at El Patron Mexican Grill at 595 W. Steel in Seymour, MO around 11:15 am
- Tuesday, May 5: Price Cutter at 4228 S. National between 4:15-4:30 pm
The department confirmed the total number of cases in Greene County is now 103.
Health Department Assistant Director Katie Towns told residents that they should continue to approach going out in public as if they might have the virus, practicing social distancing and not making any unnecessary trips.