Community Partnership of the Ozarks has released a list of food sources for seniors in the community who need some assistance during the coronavirus outbreak:
- Crosslines Food Pantry, 615 North Glenstone. Drive through services operate from 9 a.m. to 1:45 p.m..
- Salvation Army Food Pantry, 1707 West Chestnut. Drive through services Wednesday from 9:30-11:30 a.m. and 1 to 2:30 p.m.. ID, social security cards for household members, and recent mail is required.
- SeniorAge is still providing curbside pickup and delivery of meals. Call 417-862-0762.
- Meals on Wheels is still accepting new clients. Lunch is provided Monday through Friday for $23 per week. Call Cox South at 417-269-4696 or Cox North at 417-269-3496.
- Norma’s Carriage House is providing seniors one free meal daily during the COVID-19 crisis, either for curbside pickup or delivery. They are located at 729 West Sunshine or 1537 North Glenstone. Call 417-720-4487 to place your order.
- The Springfield Dream Center offers a Wednesday night meal from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. for pickup through a car line or walk-up. The Center is located at 829 West Atlantic.