Ozarks Independent is a big believer in supporting our local businesses, charities and artists. It’s in that spirit we present you a list of the live music performances that are taking place this weekend, so you can go out and support our local musicians.
The list is now curated on the Springfield Gigs N Shows group by Alicia Megee.
Our headline photo is the Shandies, performing at White River Brewing Company Friday night from 6 to 9 p.m..
Friday March 6:
- Barak Hill at Springfield Brewing Company 5 to 8 p.m.
- Joe Dillstrom at Mother’s Brewing Company 5 to 7 p.m.
- The Shandies at White River Brewing Company 6 to 9 p.m.
- Hendrix and Craig Band at Harbell’s 6 to 9 p.m.
- Springtown Heroes at Gailey’s Breakfast Cafe 6 to 9 p.m.
- Justin Larkin at Lost Signal Brewing 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- The Donny Snow Band at Lindberg’s 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Dallas Jones at Pappos Pizzeria South 7 to 9 p.m.
- Dillon Haston at Hold Fast Brewing 7 to 9 p.m.
- Seth Walker at Tie & Timber 7 to 9 p.m.
- 83 Skidoo at The Dugout 7 to 9 p.m.
- Lewis and Jefferys at Georgia Mac’s 7 to 10 p.m.
- Wicked Shimmy, WheelHouse, and Paralandra at Shuffle for Women Who Rock! Benefit for The Harmony House 8 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Black Note Band at Wacky Jack’s in Highlandville, MO 8 p.m. to Midnight
- Steve Moeller Band at Elks Lodge in Bolivar, MO 8 p.m.
- Chris May and Marcus Chatman at Coyote’s Adobe Cafe 8 to 11 p.m.
- Brant Jester Trio at The Hepcat 8 to 11 p.m.
- Xero’s, Acting on Impulse, and Etched in Embers at The Riff for Spring-time Breakdown 2020 11 p.m. $10 cover
- Nathan Bryce and Loaded Dice at Carrie’s 8 p.m.
- JAR-241 at Dennis’ Place 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Freaks and Gizzards EP Release Party with Magic Johnson, Euphoria Mourning, and Mobin at Front of House Lounge 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. GA $7
- Vogan Thompson and Michael Stanton Armstrong at Moon City Pub 9 p.m. to Midnight cover at door
- Glass Lotus, Serpents and Sparrows, and The MatRugs at Lindberg’s 9 p.m. to Midnight $7 cover
- Early Turner at The Flea 9 p.m. to Midnight
- The Detectives at Patton Alley Pub 9:30 p.m.
Saturday March 7:
- Joe Dillstrom at Bear Creek Wine Company 1 to 4 p.m.
- Dallas Jones at Mother’s Brewing Company 5 to 7 p.m.
- Scotty D and The Invisibles at Gailey’s Breakfast Cafe 6 to 9 p.m.
- Fit For A King with Chelsea Grin, Crystal Lake, and Alpha Wolf at The Riff 6 to 11 p.m. GA $23
- The Creek Rocks at Lindberg’s 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- The Burney Sisters at Tie & Timber 7 to 9:30 p.m.
- Kit Barley opening for Belle Ford at Shuffle 8 to 11 p.m. $7 cover
- Steve Moeller Band at Carrie’s 8 p.m. to Midnight
- Ellis Ayers at Dublin’s Pass (Republic Rd) 8 to 11 p.m.
- Chris May at Dublin’s Pass (Downtown) 8 to 11 p.m.
- Brother Ray and The Sometimes Righteous at Bubba’s BBQ 8 to 10 p.m.
- Jazzknot Quartet at The Hepcat 8 to 11 p.m.
- Kicking Jacksie at Galloway Station 8:30 to 11:30 p.m. $5 cover
- Black Note Band at Archie’s 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Liz Moriondo and Fishing for Saturday at Southbound Bar and Grill 9 p.m. to Midnight
- JAR-241 at Lindberg’s 10 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. $5 cover
Sunday March 8:
- Dallas and Molly at Springfield Brewing Company 5 to 8 p.m.