Ozarks Independent is a big believer in supporting our local businesses, charities and artists. It’s in that spirit we present you a list of the live music performances that are taking place this weekend, so you can go out and support our local musicians.
The list is now curated on the Springfield Gigs N Shows group by Alicia Megee.
Our headline photo is SALT, performing Saturday night at Lindberg’s from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. and then opening for Radkey later that night at Outland.
Friday February 28
- Harrell and James at Mother’s Brewing Company 5 to 7 p.m.
- Barak Hill at Springfield Brewing Company 5 to 8 p.m.
- Riley Clayton Joslyn at Gailey’s Breakfast Cafe 6 to 9 p.m.
- Tony Menown at Vino Cellars 6 to 8 p.m.
- The Professors and Maryann at Lindberg’s 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Geezer The Band at The Riff 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. tickets $6
- The Bluesberries at Carrie’s 7 to 11 p.m.
- Mark Barger at Georgia Mac’s 7 to 10 p.m.
- Action Kick Johnny and Nathan Bryce and Loaded Dice at Shuffle 8 p.m. to Midnight $5 cover
- Darcy Stevens at Tie & Timber 8 to 10:30 p.m.
- Really Bad People: Album Release Show at Moon City Pub 8:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. $10 cover
- Mickey & The Motorcars at Southbound Bar and Grill 8:30 p.m. tickets $12
- Luna J with Drew Beine at Just One More in Republic, MO 8:45 p.m. to 12:45 a.m. $5 cover
- Suzi Trash, Hummin’bird, Fiscal Spliff, and Misery Stairs at Outland 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. GA $7
- Stevie Newman at Patton Alley Pub 9:30 to 12:30 a.m.
- Lou Dog: Sublime Tribute with ODP at Outland Ballroom 9:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. tickets $10
- Dawson Hollow at Lindberg’s 10 to 11:30 p.m. $7 cover
Saturday February 29
- Shannon Stine solo at Farmers Market of the Ozarks at Farmers Park 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Devlin Pierce at Bear Creek Wine Company 1 to 4 p.m.
- The Mighty Pinecone and Jillian Roscoe at University Plaza Convention Center for Q102 Winter Brew 1 to 5 p.m. tickets $15 in advance $25 at the door
- Brother Ray and The Sometimes Righteous, Springtown, and O’Neill Blues Family at The Barnhouse 5 p.m. $5 cover
- Joe Dillstrom at Mother’s Brewing Company 5 to 7 p.m.
- Riley Clayton Joslyn at Pappo’s Pizzeria Downtown 6 to 8 p.m.
- The KURSK, The Many Col:ored Death, Parvenu, Inner Outlines, and Failing Minnesota at The Riff for Grindsight 2020 tour 6 p.m. to 1 a.m. cover $10
- Devlin Pierce at White River Brewing Company 6 to 9 p.m.
- Broken Pawn at Gailey’s Breakfast Cafe 6 to 9 p.m.
- SALT at Lindberg’s 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Mark Bilyeu at Tie & Timber 7 to 9:30 p.m.
- Wicked Shimmy at Carrie’s 8 p.m.
- Soul Deville at Shuffle 8 p.m.
- Mad Science at The Hepcat 8 to 11 p.m.
- 83 Skidoo at Reverie 8 to 10 p.m.
- Steven Sparks and Drew Beine at Galloway Station 8:30 to 11:30 p.m. $5 cover
- Bart Crow at Southbound Bar and Grill 8:30 p.m. tickets $10
- Love Bomb at Just One More in Republic, MO for Winter Brew after-party 8:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- PLUSH at Dennis’ Place 9 p.m. $5 cover
- John Jouett and Kim Kutina at Moon City Pub 9 p.m. to Midnight cover at door
- Bryan Copeland at Patton Alley Pub 9:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Claw Hammer, Butterfaces, and Violet Lockets at Lindberg’s 9:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Sunday March 1
- Jeremy Myers at Baker Creek Seed Company in Mansfield, MO 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sam Clanton at Bear Creek Wine Company 1 to 4 p.m.
- Dallas and Molly at Springfield Brewing Company 5 to 8 p.m.