Springfield’s Victory Mission is asking those who may have upgraded their cell phones or other electronic devices during the holidays to consider donating their old devices.
The devices will be used to help fund programs for men and women in various Victory Mission programs who are working toward restoration in their lives.
The group asks that you reset your devices to their factory settings before donating them to remove any personal information.
The organization is looking for the following:
- Cell phones,
- MP3 players,
- Tablets or eReaders,
- Hand-held GPS units,
- 3G / 4G Wi-Fi wireless modems with chargers / adapters,
- 4G WiFi/MiFi hotspot wireless modems,
- Two way radios (Motorola / Kenwood) with chargers / adapters,
- Radar detectors with chargers / adapters,
- Digital voice recorders,
- Digital calculators,
- Digital hand-held cameras with chargers / adapters,
- Digital handheld video recorders with chargers / adapters,
- Nintendo and Sony handheld gaming systems with chargers / adapters,
- SD cards, mini SD cards, Micro SD cards, and memory sticks
Items can be donated by taking them to the Mission’s Headquarters, 1715 N Boonville Ave, or their warehouse, 700 Chase Street, during regular business hours. If you need more information, call 417-864-2200.