Nixa Young Professionals has released their list of the top 10 young leaders in Christian County.
The list, who will be honored at a ceremony during Nixa’s Chamber Luncheon on December 10th, feature a wide variety of services to Christian County and the surrounding communities.
“We were very impressed by the caliber of talent representing Christian County across such a broad spectrum of industries,” says Audri Reed, Chair of the Nixa Young Professionals. “It was extremely difficult to whittle the list down to just 10, but we know this list of 10 young leaders sets a high standard. We believe people around the county and the region either already recognize these names, or should get to know them, because of their community involvement and impact. We know there are also many more amazing young professionals in Christian County whom we look forward to honoring in years to come.”
The 2019 Top 10 Under 40 are:
• Justin Arnold – Chief of Police, City of Ozark
• Ryan Bowling – Assistant Vice President/Digital Marketing Specialist, Guarantee Bank
• Katie Buford – Assistant Director of Parks and Recreation, City of Nixa
• Laura Farmer – Executive Director, CASA of Southwest Missouri
• David Kelly – High School Principal, Nixa Public Schools
• Jessica Kruse – Associate Circuit Judge, Christian County Circuit Court
• Blake Richter – Inman Intermediate Music Teacher, Nixa Public Schools
• Andrea Sitzes – President & CEO, Show Me Christian County
• Christie Thompson – Administrator, Christian County Ambulance District
• Rocky Valentine – Superintendent, Sparta School District
The finalists were chosen by a judging panel made up of the leadership board of Nixa Young Professionals. They were judged on items that included community involvement, professional achievements, innovations in their field, and leadership abilities.