How do you use the library?
That’s the question officials with the Springfield-Greene County Library are asking the public. Executive Director Regina Greer Cooper and staff will be hosting a series of public listening sessions at different library branches to allow users of the library to say what they like and don’t like about library services.
The questions asked of library patrons will include: How do you currently use the library? What do you like about the library – what do we do well? What could we do better? Are there additional services and programs you would like?
Here is the list of one-hour sessions:
- Thursday, Aug. 29, 10 a.m., Library Center auditorium
- Monday, Sept. 16, 5 p.m., Library Center auditorium
- Tuesday, Sept. 24, 5:30 p.m., Ash Grove Branch
- Wednesday, Sept. 25, 5:30 p.m., Park Central Branch
- Thursday, Sept. 26, 5:30 p.m., Republic Branch
- Wednesday, Oct. 2, 10 a.m., Willard Branch
- Thursday, Oct. 3, 5:30 p.m., Library Station
Refreshments will be served at each listening session.
Library officials say they are looking at dates in October to have another round of sessions if you’re unable to attend a listening session at your local library branch.
If you have questions about the listening session at your local branch, contact the library’s community relations at 417-616-0564.