The Springfield Convention & Visitors Bureau is celebrating National Travel & Tourism Week with a “Springfield Staycation” giveaway.
The contest has one of the biggest prize packages given away the organization’s history.
The prize package is designed to highlight the impact tourism has on the area’s economy and employment. Last year in Greene County, visitors brought more than $767 million into the local economy.
The prize winner will receive:
- Aviary Cafe $30
- BYOPizza $30
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema (4 passes, 2 popcorns)
- Springfield Cardinals Baseball Suite (4 tickets) – July 25th 7:10 p.m.
- Zenith Climbing Center (4 passes)
- Wonders of Wildlife National Museum & Aquarium (4 passes)
- Swing Right Golf (4 passes for mini golf or disc golf)
- Andy’s Frozen Custard (4 Concretes)
- Haruno/Kai $50
- Bricktown Brewery $50
- Big Whiskey’s American Restaurant & Bar $50
- Discovery Center (4 passes)
- Pythian Castle Escape Room (3 passes)
- Dickerson Park Zoo (4 passes)
- Fantastic Caverns (4 tickets)
- Stay at the Oasis Hotel & Convention Center (2 nights, poolside room)
- America’s Incredible Pizza Company (4 buffets & 4 $10 game cards)
The contest is running through May 25th. You can enter by clicking on this link.