If you have a student in Springfield Public Schools, they want to know what you think about a wide variety of issues.
The survey, which is available at this link, is for every school in the district.
Questions in the survey include:
- How often do you have conversations with your child about what his/her class is learning at school?
- To what extent do you know how your child is doing socially at school?
- How well do the teaching styles of your child’s teachers match your child’s learning style?
- You feel unsure about how to communicate with the school?
- You worry that adults at the school will treat your child differently if you raise a concern?
The survey is only going on for a limited time. All responses need to be completed by Friday, May 3, 2019.